SETTING YOUR GOALS AND INTENTIONAL ACTIVITIES TO FULFILL YOUR B-ALL™
Let’s return to your list on which you earlier circled three of your top goals.
You have already identified your B-All™.
Now, consider the other two goals you have circled.
Will the achievement of either of these goals help you to fulfill your B-All™?
If your answer is ‘yes,’ great!
Write your B-All™ and that goal on a clean sheet of paper.
If your answer is ‘no,’ great!
Take a look at the other goals you had written on your sheet, but did not circle.
Will the achievement of any of those goals help you to fulfill your B-All™?
If your answer is ‘yes,’ then write your B-All™ and one of those goals – choose just one — on a clean sheet of paper.
If your answer is still ‘no,’ then just write your B-All™ on a clean sheet of paper.
Then, ask yourself: “what goal can I set for myself that would be a first step towards achieving my B-All™?”
Then, write that goal on the sheet of paper under your B-All™.
Next, under the goal that you wrote, now write 3 intentional activities – meetings, conversations, projects, etc. – to be scheduled and implemented by a certain date and which will bring you closer to fulfilling your goal…ultimately support you in fulfilling your B-All™ with greater velocity and ease.
These 3 intentional activities may take place over the next week, over the next month, or over the next 10 years.
It all depends upon the amount of time that you are willing to wait to achieve this first goal towards your B-All™…taking into account that you will have many goals to be achieved before your B-All™ is accomplished.
For now, simply make your Plan of 3 intentional activities – those activities that will focus your attention on your first goal – and write them on your calendar.
1. The place to begin in setting and achieving goals with velocity and ease is to identify the #1 Goal that you intend to accomplish before you die.
That #1 Goal is called your B-All™.
Write your B-Alll™ at the top of a clean sheet of paper.
2. Next, identify all the other top goals that must first be accomplished before your B-All™ can be fulfilled.
3. Select one of the top goals that you want to achieve first and write this goal underneath your B-All™.
4. Next, identify at least 3 intentional activities that you will schedule to complete towards fulfilling the goal you selected to fulfill first.
Write these 3 intentional activities underneath the goal.
Intentional activities provide the pro-active power that propels us forward to fulfill the goal.
5. Schedule these intentional activities on your calendar on the dates you want to implement them.
6. As you complete an intentional activity, be sure to add another one to the list under your goal until that goal is completely fulfilled.
7. Once that goal is fulfilled, begin with a clean sheet of paper and write the B-All™ at the top.
Then, write a new goal under your B-All™.
Then, list 3 intentional activities you will schedule towards achieving that goal.
As you complete each intentional activity, be sure to add another one to the list under your goal until that goal is fulfilled.
8. Keep repeating #7 until your B-All™ is fulfilled. Then, identify a new B-All™ and begin the process again!
And, you may still have questions.
So, here is a link to my personal calendar to book your complimentary 15-minute 1-on-1 ‘Schedule for Success’ Consultation ($197.00 Value).
CLICK THIS LINK to schedule today, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
If my calendar appears to be full, send an email to email@example.com and I will find a time for us to chat.