Here’s your 5th Weekly Chi-Lift!…
Take a look around your home, office, or car. Is there any clutter in these places?
If so, then you are like me.
Is the clutter out in the open or is it stuffed away to be dealt with later?
As I write this week’s Chi-Lift, I admit that I have a little of both in my home, office and car.
And, I am ok with that … because I have set intentional activities which will clear the clutter as I move towards achieving my B-All.
I’ve long known the importance of maintaining a clear space in which to attract what I desire. However, I truly began to understand that keeping my life and environment clear of clutter is vital to keeping my energy vibrating fully when I began learning the principles of Feng Shui.
Feng Shui literally means Wind-Water and followers believe it is a way of using the laws of both Heaven (astronomy) and Earth (geography) to improve one’s life by receiving Chi (or qi) and keeping it flowing.
As I explain in Chapter 8 of ‘Chi-To-Be! Achieving Your Ultimate B-All’, the principles of Feng Shui changed my life.
And, this is why Chi-To-Be! Energy Surge #8 is ‘Keeping Your Chi Moving!’
One of my Feng Shui mentors is internationally-recognized Feng Shui expert, Terah Kathryn Collins, who taught me about ‘Active’ and ‘Passive’ chaos in her book ‘Home Design with Feng Shui A-Z’*
She describes clutter as ‘chaos’ and says, “it is part of the cycle of life. Because we cannot live without creating chaos on a regular basis, it’s important to understand the two kinds of chaos. Active chaos is the kind of chaos we see spinning around a chef as he prepares a feast, or around a painter as she creates a masterpiece. Active chaos has to occur to birth anything. The key to keeping chaos active is clean up the mess and reorganize our materials between creative outbursts. Then, when the next wave of creativity hits, we are ready to dive in.”
When we consider that the ‘stuff’ we have lying around, gathering dust, that we keep moving around instead of putting it away, has a weight to it, then it is easy to understand why the energy of those piles is heavy and draining…rather than light and energizing.
Often the piles accumulate during periods of time when we have an accumulation of ‘stuff’ clogging up our minds…the ‘stuff’ that we continually ponder and worry about…without taking action or identifying solutions.
From a Feng Shui point of view, the way to ‘see the light’ is to create an intentional activity that moves Chi energy.
By physically clearing the clutter of physical items, we can also move clutter out of our minds…and see solutions more clearly.
If you are ready to ‘lighten up,’ I invite you to…
1. Schedule a clutter-clearing intentional activity you can play each day…take one room, one closet, etc., each day to keep chi moving.’
2. Post your your experience of playing with this Weekly Chi-Lift on the Chi-To-Be! Facebook group or the Chi-To-Be! LinkedIN group as a self-empowering declaration and an inspiration to us all. The links to these groups are provided to the right.
3. Read Chapter 8 of ‘Chi-To-Be! Achieving Your Ultimate B-All’ or Listen to Session Sessions 1 of the ‘Chi-To-Be! Basic Series CDs’ for more Energy Surges and tips related to this Chi-Lift.
4. Utilize the Chi-To-Be! AChievement Guide as a guided mentoring tool in identifying what you want and intend to have towards the aCHIevement of your goals and B-All!
In addition to these Weekly Chi-Lifts, I encourage you to participate in the Chi-To-Be! conversation groups on Facebook and LinkedIN. Share the discoveries you experience as you implement these ‘intentional activities’ to empower yourself and to provide inspirations to your fellow chi-lifters.
The links to both of these groups are located to the right on this page.
Thank you, again, for requesting to receive these Weekly Chi-Lifts. The burst of power will be released to you as you implement these ‘intentional activities’.
BE Empowered — BE Powerful — Take Life By Your B-All!
* “Home Design with Feng Shui A-Z” by Terah Kathryn Collins, copyright @1999 Terah Kathryn Collins, published by Hay House, Inc., P.O. Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA 92018-5100, 800/654-5125.
Copyright 2010 Stacey Hall and Chi-To-Be!, LLC
Stacey Hall, L.S.H., C.A.C., C.R.P., C.N.T.C
Whole-Life Success Expert
Chi-To-Be! Author, Creator, Catalyst