>> Return to Members Home Page
Here’s your 14th Weekly Chi-Lift!…
Whenever I make a decision, I begin by asking myself —‘Stacey, are you making this decision based on love or fear?’
This is how the Chi-To-Be! Solution Process came into being.
I realized that I often have 4 different perspectives when making a choice or decision, as long as I am ‘keeping my eye on my B-All‘, as well….:
1. To make the decision based on fear for not doing something.
2. To make the decision based on love for not doing something.
3. To make the decision based on fear for doing it.
4. To make the decision based on love for doing it.
For example, I may have a decision to make whether or not to take a class.
I can make the decision based on my fears — fears related to taking or not taking the class.
Or, I can make the decision based on love — what would be the most loving choice for me related to taking or not taking the class?
Looking at all four perspectives — and then identifying the answer that produces the most powerful feeling within me — is the way that I know I have made the most ‘right’ decision for me in the moment.
Is love always the answer?
Believe it or not, the answer to that question is ‘No!’
Sometimes I receive more powerful feelings when I am looking at my fears about doing or not doing something.
What I have come to learn is that acknowledging the powerful feelings of fear can be a very loving way to take care of myself.
In Chi-To-Be!, we use the power within us to move forward towards our B-All!
If fear is the most powerful feeling — I trust it. If love is the most powerful feeling — I trust it.
I make my decision from the power of my feelings and move forward towards the fulfillment of my B-All!
HOW TO PLAY WITH THIS CHI-LIFT THIS WEEK…
1. Read Chapter 10 of ‘Chi-To-Be! Achieving Your Ultimate B-All ‘ or Listen to the ‘Chi-To-Be! Basic Series CDs’ for more Energy Surges and tips related to this Chi-Lift.
2. Identify your B-All.
3. Each time you are in a situation to make a decision — ask yourself the four questions listed above. After answering all four questions, which one gave you the strongest, most powerful feeling? Make your decision based on that feeling.
4. Utilize the Chi-To-Be! AChievement Guide as a guided mentoring tool in identifying what you want and intend to have towards the aCHIevement of your goals and B-All!
In addition to these Weekly Chi-Lifts, I encourage you to participate in the Chi-To-Be! conversation groups on Facebook and LinkedIN.
Ask for guidance and support from your fellow Chi-Lifters. Share the discoveries you experience as you implement these ‘intentional activities’ to empower yourself and to provide inspirations to your fellow chi-lifters.
The links to both of these groups are located to the right on this page.
Thank you, again, for requesting to receive these Weekly Chi-Lifts. The burst of power will be released to you as you implement these ‘intentional activities’.
BE Empowered — BE Powerful — Take Life By Your B-All!
Copyright 2010 Stacey Hall and Chi-To-Be!, LLC
Stacey Hall, L.S.H., C.A.C., C.R.P., C.N.T.C
Whole-Life Success Expert
Chi-To-Be! Author, Creator, Catalyst