A CHI-TO-BE! CHI-LIFTING MOVEMENT LEADER:
- Is known as a mover, shaker, catalyst amongst their friends, family and/or clients.
- Prides themselves on being an influential change-maker.
- Loves and is utilizing the Chi-To-Be! Energy Surges to aCHIeve their B-All with commitment, intention, velocity and ease.
- Already is hosting chi-lifting gatherings related to their B-All and/or has been intending to create a chi-lifting gathering related to their B-All.
- Understands and is patient in growing their Circle through the stages of Seeding, Sprouting, Planting, and Resting of organic growth. (Energy Surge #3)
- Participates with joy in the monthly Leaders training/co-creating experiences by phone (no charge) to create their Circle with velocity and ease towards the fulfillment of their B-All..
- Intends to surround their self with Personal Accountability Partners (Energy Surge #11) to aCHIeve their B-All with velocity and ease.
- Enjoys supporting others to aCHIeve their B-Alls with velocity and ease.
- Has a strong connection to their Personal Accountability (Energy Surge #11) and responds appropriately from their Personal Accountability.
- Utilizes the Circle to create and generate more self-empowerment, self-fulfillment, joy and harmony in their life.
- Generously, confidently, and joyously contributes ideas for creating successful Circles with their fellow Circle Leaders.
- Feels that these qualities describe them and declare their self to be a Circle Leader by posting in reply to this document.
- Understands that Stacey Hall and Chi-To-Be!, LLC are not liable or responsible for activities undertaken in conjunction, within or related to their Chi-To-Be! Movement Circle.
Ready to be a Chi-Lifting Movement Leader?
Click here to send an email to email@example.com
Click here for current Circle Leaders contact info and locations!
New Circle Leaders will be provided with the link to listen to the training recording at the convenience to support them in growing their own
Chi-To-Be! Movement Circle.
“Be Energized, Be Powerful, Keep Your Eye on Your B-All!"
Thanks for Riding the Chi With Me,